The Court House Warwick

This classical building designed and built in 1725 by Francis Smith, contains a fine Georgian Ballroom which hosts weddings, occasions and corporate events.


The Court House Warwick Details

Address: Jury Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4EW

Telephone: +44 (0)1926 830808

Website: The Court House Warwick



Connect on Social

Facebook Instagram Twitter













About The Court House Warwick

This classical building designed and built in 1725 by Francis Smith, contains a fine Georgian Ballroom. It was constructed on a site given by Robert Dudley, in exchange for the buildings now forming the Lord Leycester Hospital. The building is now the home of Warwick Town Council, the Tourist Information Centre and the Warwickshire's Yeomanry Museum. The Court House Warwick is the ideal location for weddings, occasions and corporate event.

  • Warwick COT Facebook
  • Buyin2Warwick Instagram
  • Buyin2Warwick Twitter

Address:

Warwick Chamber of Trade, The Court House,

Jury Street, Warwick, England, CV34 4EW

GDPR

Cookies

Privacy Policy